What to expect from year 2017 in FrontEnd?
I will be updating this article to list most important changes in programming languages, frameworks and libraries.
- seems like npm want to catch up with yarm, and coming with quite big bunch of important changes
- cache rework (should speed up builds, and be more reliable)
- improved locking of dependencies
- versioning git dependencies with semver
firstname.lastname@example.org (React CLI) https://github.com/facebookincubator/create-react-app/issues/2172
- best CLI for React getting big update
- updated Webpack to version 2
- code splitting with dynamic
- code formatting revolution
- can fix many Linting rules and can create really nice looking code